Here are my Midi Editor for the Roland JD-08 Synth.
With the JD-08 Editor you have direct access to many parameters.
The access to the parameters of the JD-08 is possible directly
without activating the individual tones.
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements
and thus integrate the JD-08 into your DAW project.
- Only one clear surface on which all 4 tones can be edited.
- Complex sound changes can be made easily and quickly.
- Direct access to the sound parameters
- Select Sounds directly from Editor.
- All controllers can be automated.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- Generate parameters randomly
- You can use your JD-08 as a sound module in the DAW!
The Editor are available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and
for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit / MAC-M1.
Price: 6,90€ / $ 7,90
Download Included: - VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 bit
- VST, AU and Standalone for
MAC Intel / MAC M1